The library of pharmacy school has started its activities since 2013, and the library system is open, using the NLM system, and being trusted online using the Koha software.
✔️ Aims and Perspectives:
Given the increasing importance of research and education information, the goal of the pharmacy school library is to provide library services and information to students, faculties and staff.
- Collecting and maintaining and managing resources for education and research
- Directions for searching resources
- Provide reference and computerized information services to all clients
- Holding related workshops
✔️ User community:
Students, faculties and staff.
Library of the school provides a scientific medium with various books & journals related to pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences. Some characteristics of the library are as follows:
- Approximatesurfacearea: 300 m2
- Koha integratedlibrary system (version 3.12)
- More than a thousand books (electronic & printed)
Regulation of the school Library