On Wednesday 05 April 2017, Ardabil School of Pharmacy was visited by Dr Ghodrat Akhavan Akbari (the chancellor of the university), Dr Shahram Habibzadeh (education and research Vice-Chancellor) and other board members.
In an official meeting with the presence of Dr Perham Mohammadi (dean of school), following issues were discussed:
- Development in education and research programs
- Recruitment of new faculty
- Development of school building
- Opening and setting up the "22 Bahman training Pharmacy" in health week
- Setting up the pharmacy skills lab, herbarium and laboratory animal houses
Finally, faculties, staff and different parts of the school were visited by the board members.