On Sunday July 08, 2018, the joint meeting of the Ardabil and Urmia pharmacy schools was held in Urmia pharmacy school to exchange experiences and opinions in management fields and planning with the presence of the dean and vice-deans of the Ardabil and Urmia pharmacy schools and faculties.
In this joint meeting after the introducing website of Ardabil school of pharmacy by dean, vice-dean for education of two schools discussed on the following fields:
• Method of managing educational pharmacies and skill lab
• Method of training pharmacy students within hospital and indusrty
• The presence of clinical pharmacist in the hospitals
• The legal procedures for providing pharmaceutical services by the last year's students
• Collaborations with the pharmacists committee and vice-chancellor of food and medicine of the university
At the end of this meeting, the dean and vice-dean for education of Ardabil school of pharmacy visited Urmia pharmacy school laboratories and departments.