The Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) is a branch of medical science that has been established to meet the needs of community pharmaceutical services in drug-related organizations.
According to the educational regulations, the study course duration for pharmacy students is between 5 and a half to 6 years and the total number of courses is 212 units:
Step 1: Pass 180 units before the National Pharmacy Exam
Second stage: passing 32 units after the National Pharmacy Exam
* The condition for entering the second stage is passing the National Pharmacy Exam.
Pharm.D graduates after participating in the specialized course exam and gaining passing points can study in the following field:
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Control of drugs and cosmetics
- Economics and Drug Management
- Food Chemistry and Medical Hydrology
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Nuclear Pharmacy or Radiopharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Traditional Pharmacy